To seek international cooperation opportunities and find good content to serve Vietnamese audiences, BH Media attended ATF 2022 in Singapore.
Asia TV Forum & Market is a fair/exhibition attracting leading content producers to seek cooperation opportunities.
After two years of being held online due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, ATF 2022 attracts 4000 guests, including producers, distributors, copyright holders, and technology companies from 60 countries around the world…
ATF 2022 is an opportunity for BH Media to find quality content from leading content producers worldwide, bring it to serve Vietnamese audiences, and look for cooperation opportunities in new markets.
BH Media had the chance to meet 73 partners from countries and regions such as the USA, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, Turkey, Latin America, Hungary, China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong; representatives of major studios such as Paramount, Sony Picture, Lions Gate, Fremantle… as well as major television stations in Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore.
During the event, BH Media also participated in many seminars, discussing the future of the film production industry for digital platforms. In addition, BH Media also spent time visiting the headquarters of Meta, Google, and TikTok and had meetings to discuss development-oriented cooperation.
– Mrs. Lam Oanh – Business Director of BH Media at ATF 2022
– BH Media Team at ATF 2022
– BH Media’s delegation visited Meta’s headquarters in Singapore.
– Director Lam Oanh (fourth from left) at TikTok’s headquarters in Singapore.
– Ms. Dieu Linh, an employee of BH Media’s Content Partnership Department, visited the booth of Lionsgate Company.